3 Ways to Use a Delicious Jar of Crunchy Peanut Butter
As cliche as it might sound, the world really can be divided into 2 kinds of people: The ones who like their Peanut Butter creamy and buttery, and the ones who like it CRUNCHY. Extra-Crunchy!
No matter which side of the world you fall into, there’s always something you can do with peanut butter. This rich, creamy, nutritious nut butter, tastes good with almost anything and everything. Be it spreading it on a simple slice of toast, scooping it out of a jar, or scooping it up with a piece of Dosa (okay, we might have gone too far, but maybe you could tell us)!
But since we’re talking about relishing some extra crunch this week, here are 3 ways to REALLY leverage the crunch in your Open Secret Crunchy Peanut Butter!
Nothing spells out bliss more than some of our favorite nuts, wrapped in silky-smooth chocolate. We weren’t talking about the Nutty Almonds, but sure, that could fix your cravings too!
We’re talking about indulging in homemade chocolates with a layer of crunchy peanut butter!
All you need to do is:
- Heat 1 cup of Dark Chocolate with ¼ cup Coconut oil (make sure you save some for later).
- Pour the molten chocolate halfway into a mold (easily available in your local stores) and freeze for 15 mins.
- In the meantime, heat ½ cup of coconut oil, ½ cup of Crunchy Peanut Butter, and 1tbsp honey (you wouldn’t need much, given your Peanut Butter is already sweetened with Jaggery!)
- Once the chocolate has frozen, pour the molten peanut butter into the mold, covering it up!
- Freeze until your peanut butter has set over the chocolate and Voila!
Your crunchy peanut butter chocolates are ready to be enjoyed with a divine crunch!
2. Peanut Butter Oats
Oats are a highly nutritious choice for breakfast with high fiber content. When combined with the high protein content of peanut butter, they can form one Power-Packed breakfast! So here’s how you do it:
- Whisk ¼ cup Open Secret Peanut Butter with 2tbsp of honey, until smooth.
- Now slowly add the milk as per your preference
- Add raw oats and let them stay in the refrigerator for a few minutes, until cool
- Once you take it out, garnish the bowl with small chunks of Strawberries or a few chopped-up Almonds!
Crunchier, the merrier!
3. Peanut Butter Nutty Shake
This is our favorite and the easiest way to consume some rich, crunchy peanut butter! And the best part is, you only need 3 ingredients to blend together:
All you need to do is mix the ingredients in a blender and blend. But that’s not why we love this recipe!
This recipe brings you the goodness of Nuts, the sweetness of good-old Jaggery, with a blend of Indian Spices like Turmeric, in a quick fix. It’s protein-packed, filling, and satisfying to sip down a glass of this thick shake when you’re on-the-go, or just typing away in front of a laptop with your feet up!
So, now that we’ve shared our gospel of Crunchy Peanut Butter, go grab your own jar and try them out! But if you’re feeling too lazy, you could always fall back to the classic spoon in a jar 😉