Terms and Conditions
Immaculate Bites (India) Private Limited (“Immaculate Bites ”) is the licensed owner of the brand Opensecret cookie, Opensecret, Opensecretcookie, Opensecret cookie, Opensecret OpensecretSnacks/website Opensecret.in, www.opensecret.in and Opensecret.in (”The Site”). Immaculate Bites respects your privacy. This set of Terms and Conditions (T&C) provides succinctly the manner your data is collected and used by Immaculate Bites on the Site. As a visitor to the Site/Customer, you are advised to please read the T&C carefully. By accessing the services provided by the Site you agree to the collection and use of your data by Immaculate Bites in the manner provided in this T&C.
As part of the registration process on the Site, Immaculate Bites may collect the following personally identifiable information about you: Name including first and last name, alternate email address, mobile phone number and contact details, Postal code, Demographic profile (like your age, gender, occupation, education, address etc.) and information about the pages on the site you visit/access, the links you click on the site, the number of times you access the page and any such browsing information.
License & Site access
Immaculate Bites grants you a limited sub-license to access and make personal use of this site and not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except with the express written consent of Immaculate Bites. This license does not include any resale or commercial use of this site or its contents; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of this site or its contents; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. This site or any portion of this site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent of Immaculate Bites. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of the Site or of Immaculate Bites and its affiliates without express written consent. You may not use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing the Site’s or Immaculate Bites’ name or trademarks without the express written consent of Immaculate Bites. Any unauthorized use terminates the permission or license granted by Immaculate Bites.
Account & Registration Obligations
All shoppers have to register and login for placing orders on the Site. You have to keep your account and registration details current and correct for communications related to your purchases from the site. By agreeing to the terms and conditions, the shopper agrees to receive promotional communication and newsletters upon registration. The customer can opt-out either by unsubscribing in “My Account” or by contacting the customer service.
All the products listed on the Site will be sold at MRP unless otherwise specified. The prices mentioned at the time of ordering will be the prices charged on the date of the delivery. Although prices of most of the products do not fluctuate on a daily basis.
Cancellation by Site / Customer
You as a customer can cancel your order anytime up to the cut-off time of the slot for which you have placed an order by calling our customer service. In such a case we will refund any payments already made by you for the order. If we suspect any fraudulent transaction by any customer or any transaction which defies the terms & conditions of using the website, we at our sole discretion could cancel such orders. We will maintain a negative list of all fraudulent transactions and customers and would deny access to them or cancel any orders placed by them.
Returns, Cancellations, and Refunds
At Open Secret, it is our continuous effort to enhance your un-junking snack experience! However, if you are not satisfied with an order that you have placed, we will do our best to turn it into a delightful experience for you.
- In the unlikely event of an incorrect/damaged product getting delivered, we will initiate a return pickup and ship out the correct product within 2 working days from the date of receipt of product at our warehouse.
- The request for the return needs to be placed within 48 hours of the delivery of the shipment.
- To initiate a return, please contact our team by sending a WhatsApp, or calling at 9015227230 between 10 AM – 7 PM (Mon-Sat). You may be asked to share images/video of the product/packaging for us to initiate internal quality checks.
- If due to operational reasons, a reverse pickup of the product is not possible, you will be informed and a replacement will be shipped out as per the terms and conditions.
- If the order contains a free/gift item, the same will be required to be returned in order to consider it eligible for replacement.
- An order once placed, cannot be cancelled after it is dispatched from the origin.
- We will not be able to process a refund for any order that is cancelled after being dispatched, or refused at the time of delivery. Such orders will be returned to the warehouse, and a wallet credit/coupon of the equivalent amount will be issued, subject to the terms of usage.
- In case of any suspected fraudulent transaction in breach of the terms and conditions mentioned here, we will have the right to cancel it from our end. In such cases, a refund would be processed to the source account within 14 working days.
- In case you wish to cancel the order before it has been dispatched, please connect with our customer delight team by sending a WhatsApp, or calling at 9999999999 between 10 AM – 7 PM (Mon-Sat).
- If the items received are damaged or unfit for consumption, you are requested to share relevant and clear images/video of the product with our team for us to provide the best possible resolution. Please note, all such requests should be placed within 48 hours from the time of order getting delivered.
- If you feel your shipment is running late, or you have not received any update regarding the delay, please raise a ticket with our team by calling at the numbers given below, or by writing an email to firstname.lastname@example.org from your registered email address. Please quote your order ID in all correspondence.
- If due to operational reasons such as weather, local delays and exceptions, your order is returned to the origin, we will immediately reship the order, and update you with new tracking details.
- A dedicated team examines all exceptional requests, and the final right to approve/reject the claim remains with Open Secret.
- If your claim is found to be eligible for a refund, the same shall be credited to the source account within 14 working days from the date of approval.
Changes in Policies
We keep our Cancellation, Returns and Refund Policy under review to make sure it is up to date and accurate. Any changes we make to this Policy in the future will be posted on this page. We reserve the right to change or update this Policy at any time without any prior intimation to you. Such changes shall be effective immediately upon posting on our Website. You are required to review the Policy regularly to keep yourself abreast of the changes, if any.
We have a “no questions asked return and refund policy” which entitles all our members to return the product at the time of delivery if due to some reason they are not satisfied with the quality, freshness or quantity of the product. We will take the returned product back with us and issue a refund to you by way of cheque / direct credit to your bank account and / or credit/debit card account.
You Agree and Confirm
- That in the event that a non-delivery occurs on account of a mistake by you (i.e. wrong name or address or any other wrong information) any extra cost incurred by Immaculate Bites for redelivery shall be claimed from you.
- That you will use the services provided by the Site, its affiliates, consultants and contracted companies, for lawful purposes only and comply with all applicable laws and regulations while using and transacting on the Site.
- You will provide authentic and true information in all instances where such information is requested of you. Immaculate Bites reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by you at any point in time. If upon confirmation your details are found not to be true (wholly or partly), it has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar you from using the Services and / or other affiliated websites without prior intimation whatsoever.
- That you are accessing the services available on this Site and transacting at your sole risk and are using your best and prudent judgment before entering into any transaction through this Site.
- That the address at which delivery of the product ordered by you is to be made will be correct and proper in all respects.
- That before placing an order you will check the product description carefully. By placing an order for a product you agree to be bound by the conditions of sale included in the item’s description.
You may not use the Site for any of the following purposes:
- Disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libellous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material.
- Transmitting material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offence or results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations or code of practice.
- Gaining unauthorized access to other computer systems.
- Interfering with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Site.
- Breaching any applicable laws;
- Interfering or disrupting networks or web sites connected to the Site.
- Making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
We have made every effort to display the colours of our products that appear on the Website as accurately as possible. However, as the actual colours you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any colour will be accurate.
Modification of Terms & Conditions of Service
Immaculate Bites may at any time modify the Terms & Conditions of Use of the Website without any prior notification to you. You can access the latest version of these Terms & Conditions at any given time on the Site. You should regularly review the Terms & Conditions on the Site. In the event the modified Terms & Conditions is not acceptable to you, you should discontinue using the Service. However, if you continue to use the Service you shall be deemed to have agreed to accept and abide by the modified Terms & Conditions of Use of this Site.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
This set of Terms & Conditions (T&C) shall be construed in accordance with the applicable laws of India. The Courts at Mumbai, Maharashtra, India shall have exclusive jurisdiction in any proceedings arising out of this T&C. Any dispute or difference either in interpretation or otherwise, of any terms of this T&C between the parties hereto, the same shall be referred to an independent arbitrator who will be appointed by Immaculate Bites and his decision shall be final and binding on the parties hereto. The above arbitration shall be in accordance with the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 as amended from time to time. The arbitration shall be held in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. The High Court of judicature at Mumbai, Maharashtra, India alone shall have the jurisdiction and the Laws of India shall apply.
Reviews, Feedback, Submissions
All reviews, comments, feedback, postcards, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered to the Site on or by this Site or otherwise disclosed, submitted or offered in connection with your use of this Site (collectively, the “Comments”) shall be and remain the property of Immaculate Bites . Such disclosure, submission or offer of any Comments shall constitute an assignment to Immaculate Bites of all worldwide rights, titles and interests in all copyrights and other intellectual properties in the Comments. Thus, Immaculate Bites (India) Private Limited owns exclusively all such rights, titles and interests and shall not be limited in any way in its use, commercial or otherwise, of any Comments. Immaculate Bites will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, modify, adapt, create derivative works from, publish, display and distribute any Comments you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way. Immaculate Bites is and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any Comments in confidence; (2) to pay you any compensation for any Comments; or (3) to respond to any Comments. You agree that any Comments submitted by you to the Site will not violate this policy or any right of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary right(s), and will not cause injury to any person or entity. You further agree that no Comments submitted by you to the Website will be or contain libellous or otherwise unlawful, threatening, abusive or obscene material, or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any form of “spam”. Immaculate Bites does not regularly review posted Comments but does reserve the right (but not the obligation) to monitor and edit or remove any Comments submitted to the Site. You grant Immaculate Bites the right to use the name that you submit in connection with any Comments. You agree not to use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of any Comments you submit. You are and shall remain solely responsible for the content of any Comments you make and you agree to indemnify Immaculate Bites and its affiliates for all claims resulting from any Comments you submit. Immaculate Bites and its affiliates take no responsibility and assume no liability for any Comments submitted by you or any third party.
Copyright & Trademark
Immaculate Bites, expressly reserve all intellectual property rights in all text, programs, products, processes, technology, content and other materials, which appear on this Site. Access to this Website does not confer and shall not be considered as conferring upon anyone any license under any of Immaculate Bites or any third party’s intellectual property rights. All rights, including copyright, in this website, are owned by or licensed to Immaculate Bites. Any use of this website or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use is prohibited without the permission of Immaculate Bites. You may not modify, distribute or re-post anything on this website for any purpose. The names and logos and all related product and service names, design marks and slogans are the trademarks or service marks of Immaculate Bites. No trademark or service mark license is granted in connection with the materials contained on this Site. Access to this Site does not authorize anyone to use any name, logo or mark in any manner. References on this Site to any names, marks, products or services of third parties or hypertext links to third party sites or information are provided solely as a convenience to you and do not in any way constitute or imply Immaculate Bites endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation of the third party, information, product or service. Immaculate Bites is not responsible for the content of any third-party sites and does not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of material on such sites. If you decide to link to any such third party websites, you do so entirely at your own risk. All materials, including images, text, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs, programs, music clips or downloads, video clips and written and other materials that are part of this Website (collectively, the “Contents”) are intended solely for personal, non-commercial use. You may download or copy the Contents and other downloadable materials displayed on the Website for your personal use only. No right, title or interest in any downloaded materials or software is transferred to you as a result of any such downloading or copying. You may not reproduce (except as noted above), publish, transmit, distribute, display, modify, create derivative works from, sell or participate in any sale of or exploit in any way, in whole or in part, any of the Contents, the Website or any related software. All software used on this Website is the property of Immaculate Bites and protected by Indian and international copyright laws. The Contents and software on this Website may be used only as a shopping resource. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display, or performance, of the Contents on this Website is strictly prohibited. Unless otherwise noted, all Contents are copyrights, trademarks, trade dress and/or other intellectual property owned, controlled or licensed by Immaculate Bites, one of its affiliates or by third parties who have licensed their materials to Immaculate Bites and are protected by Indian and international copyright laws. The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement, and assembly) of all Contents on this Website is the exclusive property of Immaculate Bites and is also protected by Indian and international copyright laws.
You understand that by using this Site or any services provided on the Site, you may encounter Content that may be deemed by some to be offensive, indecent, or objectionable, which Content may or may not be identified as such. You agree to use the Site and any service at your sole risk and that to the fullest extent permitted under applicable law, Immaculate Bites and its affiliates shall have no liability to you for Content that may be deemed offensive, indecent, or objectionable to you.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Immaculate Bites , its employees, directors, officers, agents and their successors and assigns from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including attorney’s fees, caused by or arising out of claims based upon your actions or inactions, which may result in any loss or liability to Immaculate Bites or any third party including but not limited to breach of any warranties, representations or undertakings or in relation to the non-fulfilment of any of your obligations under this T&C or arising out of the your violation of any applicable laws, regulations including but not limited to Intellectual Property Rights, payment of statutory dues and taxes, claim of libel, defamation, violation of rights of privacy or publicity, loss of service by other subscribers and infringement of intellectual property or other rights. This clause shall survive the expiry or termination of this T&C.
This T&C is effective unless and until terminated by either you or Immaculate Bites. You may terminate this T&C at any time, provided that you discontinue any further use of this Site. Immaculate Bites may terminate this T&C at any time and may do so immediately without notice, and accordingly deny you access to the Site, Such termination will be without any liability to Immaculate Bites. Upon any termination of the T&C by either you or Immaculate Bites, you must promptly destroy all materials downloaded or otherwise obtained from this Site, as well as all copies of such materials, whether made under the T&C or otherwise. Immaculate Bites’ right to any Comments shall survive any termination of this T&C. Any such termination of the T&C shall not cancel your obligation to pay for the product already ordered from the Website or affect any liability that may have arisen under the T&C.