Make your milk intake yummy with nutrition powder in exciting flavours ranging from saffron-infused almond mix & rich creamy chocolate, fortified with Nuts.
3. ENJOY Shake with Premium SHAKER
What do you get?
Delicious, Creamy, and Healthy Choco Almond Nutty Shake Mix (1 pack, 225g), Kesar Badam Nutty Shake Mix (1 pack, 225g) along with a Shaker (500 ml)
What’s in it?
- Choco Almond Nutty Mix contains Almonds, Cocoa, and Jaggery enriched with Fennel Seeds, Turmeric, and Black Pepper
- Kesar Badam Nutty Mix is also full of crunchy Almonds and Jaggery blended with rich, Indian spices including Saffron, Turmeric, Fennel Seeds, Cardamom, and Black Pepper
- The Stylish Unisex Premium Shaker (500 ml) comes in handy for blending shakes and smoothies; you can use it to sip Nutty Mix spill-free, or during the commute or while working, or wherever you like it!
- Open Secret Shaker is made from durable, food-grade, BPA-free polymer
- Our shake mix has no preservatives, no additives, and no chemical processing.
- Our products are vegetarian and all-natural.
- We are handcrafted and made in India.
Ways to Consume
Just add a spoonful in your hot milk or cold and immerse yourself in a flavour so sumptuous that you just cannot get enough of it.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Why are nuts good for you?
A. They are a great source of Vitamin E, Zinc, and Copper.
Q. What are some benefits of Kesar or Saffron?
A. Kesar is a medicinal herb known to build immunity and keep the seasonal flu at bay. It has also proven to be effective in treating chronic diseases such as inflammatory bowel diseases, Alzheimer’s, arthritis as well as common malignancies of the colon, stomach, lung, breast, and skin
Q. What are some benefits of Cocoa?
A. Cocoa contains zinc, magnesium, selenium, and iron which are helpful in wound healing, strengthening bones and nerves, and boosting immunity.
Q. How is the combination of prebiotics & probiotics beneficial?
A. They improve gut health by helping the digestion process.
Q. Why is it recommended to cut down on refined sugar?
A. Refined sugars provide empty calories; that is, zero nutrients. Jaggery and other unrefined sugars contain more nutrients (protein, iron, magnesium, potassium) than sugar.