- 200 grams paneer (cottage cheese), cut into cubes
- 2 tablespoons Barosi A2 Cow Ghee
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 2 tomatoes, pureed
- 1/4 cup Unjunked Whole Cashews, soaked in warm water for 15 minutes
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1-inch piece of ginger, grated
- 1 teaspoon Zoff Red Chili powder
- 1 teaspoon Zoff Coriander powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Zoff Turmeric powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garam masala
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- Salt to taste
- Fresh cilantro leaves, for garnish
- Heat ghee or oil in a pan and sauté finely chopped onions until golden brown.
- Add minced garlic and cook for a minute.
- Add tomato puree and cook until oil separates from the masala.
- Drain soaked cashews and blend into a smooth paste. Add it to the pan and mix well.
- Add spices like red chili powder, turmeric powder, and garam masala. Cook for a minute.
- Add paneer cubes and cook for a few minutes until they absorb the flavors.
- Pour in cream and mix well. Cook for another minute.
- Garnish with fresh cilantro leaves.
- Serve the Paneer Butter Masala with Cashew Gravy hot with naan or rice.
Enjoy the creamy and flavorful Paneer Butter Masala with Cashew Gravy, a popular Indian dish that combines the richness of paneer and the creaminess of cashew gravy.